Các công trình nghiên cứu của TS. Huỳnh Xuân Khoa
Giảng viên Khoa Cơ khí – Trường Đại học Công nghiệp Tp.HCM
- Dae-Hwan Kwon, Khoa Xuan Huynh, Thuy Dang Nguyen, Pyuck-Pa Choi, Myung-Gyu Chang, Young-Jin Yum, Ji-Soon Kim, and Young-Soon Kwon “Mechanical behavior of TiB2Nanoparticles Reinforced Cu Matrix Composites Synthesized by In-Situ Processing”; Materials Science Forum Vols. 510-511 (2006) pp. 346-349 online at http://www.scientific.net
- X.K.Huynh, D.-H Kwon, -T. Nguyen, J.-S. Kim and Y.-S. Kwon “Fabrication and characteristics of nanoscale TiB2particle reinforced copper matrix composites” Proceedings of the 20 Scientific Conference – Hanoi University of Technology, Section: Materials Science and Technology (2006) pp. 171-177
- Tran Quoc Lap, Pham Ngoc Dieu Quynh, Huynh Xuan Khoa “Synthesis of Ti carbides from titanium oxides and carbon soot”; Proceedings of the 20thScientific Conference – Hanoi University of Technology, Section: Materials Science and Technology (2006) pp. 16-19
- Dae-Hwan Kwon, Khoa Xuan Huynh, Thuy Dang Nguyen, Ji-Soon Kim, Young-Soon Kwon, “Mechanical behavior of TiB2 Nanoparticles reinforced Cu Matrix Composites Synthesized by In-Situ Processing”, the 7th International Symposium on Eco-Materials Processing & Design (ISEPD2006), 2006
- Dina Dudina, Dae Hwan kwon, Khoa Xuan Huynh, Thuy Dang Nguyen, Ji Soon Kim, Young soon Kwon, “Nanoscale TiB2-Dispersed Cu-matrix composite produced by a high-energy milling and self-propagating high-temperature Synthesis Process”, the 9thRussian-Koran international symposium on science and technology, 200
- J. Kim, D. H. Kwon, H. X. Khoa, N. D. Thuy, M. J. Suk, C.H. Lee, Y. S.Kwon, “Cu-TiB2 nanocomposite materials produced by MA-SHS and spark-plasma sintering”, 16th international Plansee Seminar, 2005.
- Ji-Soon Kim, Dae Hwan Kwon, H. Khoa, N. D. Thuy, Young Soon Kwon, “Microstructure and properties of nanocommposite Cu-TiB2 sintered by spark plasma sintering”, The 6thinternational symposium on nanocomposites & Nanoporous Materials (ISNAM6), 2005.
- H. X. Khoa, N. Q. Tuan, Y. H. Lee, B. H. Lee, N. H. Viet, and J. S. Kim. “Fabrication of Fe-TiB2 Composite Powder by High-Energy Milling and Subsequent Reaction Synthesis”. Journal of Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute, Vol. 20, No. 3, 2013
- Ki-Bong Ahn, Byung-Hun Lee, Young-Hee Lee, Huynh Xuan Khoa and Ji-Soon Kim. Fabrication of Fe-TiC Composite Powder by High-Energy Milling and Subsequent Reaction Synthesis. Journal of Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute, Vol. 20, No. 1, 2013
- N. Q. Tuan, H. X. Khoa, N. H. Viet, Y. H. Lee, B. H. Lee and J. S. Kim. Fabrication of Fe-TiC Composite by High-Energy Milling and Spark Plasma Sintering. Journal of Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute, Vol. 20, No. 5, 2013
- Huynh Xuan Khoa, Sunwoo Bae, Sangwon Bae, Byeong-woo Kima, and Ji Soon Kim. “Planetary Ball Mill Process in Aspect of Milling Energy”. Journal of Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute, Vol. 21, No. 2, 2014
- Yong-Heui Lee, Xuan-Khoa Huynh, and Ji Soon Kim. “Spark Plasma Sintering of Fe-TiC Composite Powders”. Journal of Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute, Vol. 21, No. 5, 2014
- Xuan-Khoa Huynh, Sun-Woo Bae, and Ji Soon Kim. “In situ Fabrication of Fe-TiB2 Nanocomposite Powder by Planetary Ball Milling and Subsequent Heat-treatment of FeB and TiH2 Powder Mixture”. Korean J. Met. Mater., Vol. 55, No. 1 (2017), pp.10~15
- Xuan-Khoa Huynh, Sun-W Bae, Sang-Won Bae, Byung Woo Kim, and Ji Soon Kim. “Combination of Synthesis and Sintering for Producing of Fe-TiB2 Nanocomposite from FeB and TiH2”. (in progress, 2017)